Academic and Scientific Activities
- Stolz, A. and Hepp, M. 2013. Currency Conversion the Linked Data Way. Proceedings of the Workshop on Services and Applications over Linked APIs and Data (SALAD2013), in conjunction with the the 10th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2013) (Montpellier, France, 2013). (forthcoming)
- Stolz, A., Rodriguez-Castro, B. and Hepp, M. 2013. Using BMEcat Catalogs as a Lever for Product Master Data on the Semantic Web. Proceedings of the 10th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2013) (Montpellier, France, 2013). (forthcoming)
- Stolz, A. and Hepp, M. 2013. From RDF to RSS and Atom: Content Syndication with Linked Data. Proceedings of the 24th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (Hypertext 2013) (Paris, France, 2013).
- Stolz, A., Ge, M. and Hepp, M. 2012. GR4PHP: A Programming API for Consuming E-Commerce Data from the Semantic Web. Proceedings of the First Workshop on Programming the Semantic Web (PSW 2012), in conjunction with the 11th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2012) (Boston, Mass., USA, 2012). (slides)
- Hepp, M., Radinger, A., Wechselberger, A., Stolz, A., Bingel, D., Irmscher, T., Mattern, M. and Ostheim, T. 2009. GoodRelations Tools and Applications. Poster and Demo Proceedings of the 8th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2009) (Washington, DC, USA, 2009).
Participations at Summer Schools
- ISC 2012 - First Interdisciplinary Summer School on Ontological Analysis, Trento, Italy, July 16-20, 2012.
- SSSW 2011 - 8th Summer School on Ontology Engineering and the Semantic Web, Cercedilla, near Madrid, Spain, July 10-16, 2011.
- KRDB 2010 - 3rd KRDB school on Trends in the Web of Data, Brixen-Bressanone, Italy, September 17-18, 2010.
Tools and Applications
In the following, I provide a list of tools of applications that I developed or where I made significant contributions:
In addition, I developed and contributed to many more small prototypes, extensions and demonstrators; namely GRWrapper, Mail2Bitbucket service, early prototype of a matchmaker, Jarltech converter, Goodrelations theme for Mailman, Rich Snippet analyzer, GoodRelations cockpit, OWLense service, BauDataWeb Live Queries.
- Currency exchange rate service for Linked Data (service)
- RDFLib serializer plug-ins for RDFa (source code) and Microdata (source code)
- RDF Translator (service, source code)
- GoodRelations Crawler (project page)
- SPARQL/N3 syntax highlighter for GeSHi (project page, see SPARQL snippet above)
- GoodRelations landing page and wiki (layout customization and programming)
- Wiki of Chair of General Management and E-Business (design and customization)
- BMEcat2GoodRelations (project page, summary)
- PCS2OWL (source code, summary)
- Grome - GoodRelations plug-in for Google Chrome (project page)
- SpecGen for OWL ontologies (demo vocabulary), custom SpecGen for GoodRelations (v1 and v2, vocabulary), custom SpecGen for Data Quality Constraints Library (vocabulary).
- GoodRelations extension for Firefox (project page)
- Oanda2RDF currency conversion for the Semantic Web (service - deprecated in favor of http://www.currency2currency.org/, XRO Exchange Rate Ontology)
- GR2RSS customized feed delivery (service)
- GR4PHP programming API (project page, demo application)
- GoodRelations Snippet Generator (service, project page)
- Shop extensions: GoodRelations for osCommerce (project page), GoodRelations for VirtueMart/Joomla (project page)
- RDF Book Mashup search plug-in for Firefox (project page)
- GoodRelations extension for RDF Book Mashup (project page, alternative)